Sunday, May 26, 2013

Spring Cleaning my craft room!

Hello everyone! I am finally feeling up to par! Strep throat really takes a toll on me for a long time. I'm not even done with my antibiotics yet! Anywho... I'm missing some absolute necessary supplies for crafting. My paper cutting scissors are missing. My edge distresser is missing. Although I'm not as broken up about that. The scissors I REALLY NEED! They are the only scissors I have for crafting. I don't have a lot of money so I cherish everything I have. Missing my $10 scissors I really can't afford to replace right now is a bad bad bad thing! Trying to use these old as dirt dull scissors I got from my mom just isn't cutting it. No pun intended there lol But it's true! They won't even cut through thin bakers twine! So with that said, I am off to my craft room with my husband and some good music to blast and we're cleaning and reorganizing my craft room! And hopefully find my missing supplies. If I don't find those scissors I don't know what I'm going to do... xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment